Language Translation Services
- BURG has over 7 decades of experience in providing language translation services.
- BURG has extensive experience translating in over 80 languages.
- Translators at BURG have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as full time translator or editor.
- BURG is certified in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015, which holds our company and our team to the highest level of quality standards.
We specialize in providing medical translation, certified translation, document translation, desktop publishing, website localization, software localization, telephone interpretation, voice over, transcription, linguistic validation, and other translation related services.
We translate and localize for over 250 languages including all major Asian, African, American, European, and Middle Eastern languages.
We help businesses to adapt its documents, brochures, website, software, and marketing material into any language. This helps a business to
- Expand its target market
- Engage with potential prospects through native communication
- Effectively communicate with multilingual teams
We provide certified translation for direct consumers to help them with immigration and other translation needs. Translators at BURG understand the importance of accuracy and the legal implications of translating immigration documents. Documents translated at BURG have 100% acceptance by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and other institutions.
Ask BURG Translations for a free translation quote.
Below are the lists of languages we translate:
Asia Pacific Languages We Translate
|Bahasa Indonesia||Filipino/Pilipino||Karreni/Kayah Li||Tamil|
African Languages We Translate
American Languages We Translate
East European Languages We Translate
- Albanian (Gheg & Tosk)
- Slovak (Slovakian)
- Slovenian (Slovene)
Middle Eastern Languages We Translate
- Farsi (Persian)
- Kurdish Kermanshahi
- Kurdish Kurmanji
- Kurdish Sorani
West European Languages We Translate
North European Languages We Translate
Indian Languages We Translate
- Tamil (Sri Lankan & Indian)